Thursday, May 7, 2009

To my brother Didoy, Happy Birthday.


When you were still small, I have always thought of you as makulit and hardheaded. Little did I know that you were just trying very hard to win my attention and just be with me, your Kuya.

To be just like Kuya Patrick, you once said. I have never told you this before but I see myself in you, Didoy.

Watching you grow up to be the man you are now, makes me very happy. Hold fast to your passion in helping other people and play beautiful music for the Lord. You have the gift, my brother. Continue to touch the hearts of those around you the way you have touched our family.

And in God's time, I know that you will see yourself to be a great doctor. All of us, especially Papa, could never be more proud.

Happy Birthday Didoy.

Love,

Kuya

No comments: