Friday, August 11, 2017

August Musings

Hello my friend. It's great to see you again.

August has nearly flown by this year and I would not have been able to make this entry had I not chanced upon this blog of mine in my laptop's bookmark. Looking through the entries, it made me feel that great longing to write again.

My last post was way back in 2014 and a lot happened since then. Somehow, they have not been able to find their way here---mainly due to my busy schedule, daily distractions that keep me from organizing my thoughts, or even the lack of compulsion, or should I say, inspiration to write.

But here I am. Ready to get back in the saddle.

It is felicitous that I'm doing this at this time of of the year, August being my birth month. This will be my 40th August and somehow there's this feeling of starting over. Life begins at 40, as the popular saying goes.

Here's to more adventures along the way. Let's ride!



No comments: