Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Boy Lubaton


Two days ago my brother Wowie and his wife Kate announced to the family that they'll be having a baby boy.

A baby boy!

As expected, everybody was ecstatic upon hearing the news. On my part, I would have brought out that box of cigars I'm keeping for special occasions such as this one, but I think I'll just save it for his birthday. He he!

My brother and his wife is probably coming up with a name for their boy. I've always thought that it's important to give a good name to a child. I'm sure the couple will find a strong and suitable one for my nephew. In the meantime, he will be our Baby Boy Lubaton, a God-send and my family's source of joy and delight.

Papa, wherever you may be, I know that you must be very proud of your grandson. Rest assured that we will raise him well, the way that you and Mama did for us.

Justify Full

No comments: